The Arkansas River Valley Lawn and Garden Show will be held on September 10-12, 2021 at
The Learning Fields at Chaffee Crossing
7300 Gardener Avenue.
Through the Garden Gate
New Location at Chaffee Crossing!
Directions: From Rogers Avenue, turn south on
Mahogany and west on Tuscany.
The Arkansas River Valley Master Gardeners, along with the University of Arkansas Cooperative Extension Service, presents the 28th annual Arkansas River Valley Lawn & Garden Show.
Fri Sept. 10 10 am - 6 pm
Sat Sept. 11 10 am - 6 pm
Sun Sept. 12 10 am - 4 pm
Adults: 12 & older $5.00
Children: 11 & under Free
Tickets available at the Gate
Prize is $100 Gift Certificate to a local nursery.
1. Record one video (2 minutes or less) or set of 3 pictures of a special place in your home garden.
2. Post your video or pictures to the Arkansas River Valley Lawn and Garden Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/ARVLGS
or post on your Instagram account and TAG us at ar_rv_lawn_and_garden
3. Pictures/videos may be posted from Thursday, July 15 through 5:00 p.m. Sunday, August 15, 2021.
4. By going to these pages, viewers can “like” one or more of these gardens, and the entry with the most “likes” is the winner.
5. This contest is open to all home gardeners in the River Valley.
Winner will be announced at the Show on Sunday, 9/12/21
We are currently accepting applications for booth spaces at our show. Please visit the Vendor Information page about becoming a vendor in our show!
Yard ornaments by Cotner Monument
Kay's Unusual Items
Educating the public about gardening, landscaping, and other horticulture topics is the primary purpose of the Lawn & Garden Show. Our show provides the opportunity to meet local experts in landscaping, plant care, outdoor living spaces design, along with the newest & best gardening products.
The mission of the Arkansas River Valley Lawn & Garden Show is horticulture education for the citizens of the Arkansas River Valley. The mission is accomplished by: (1) providing an annual Lawn & Garden Show; (2) providing financial support to the Arkansas River Valley Master Gardeners; and (3) other undertakings that might be determined appropriate by the board of directors.